Saturday, June 07, 2008

PS i love you...

Nothing to do in camp, so spent 1 day reading this book, borrowed from my platoon mate. Storyline was quite good, but i think the author couldn't match the plot with her writing, not really sure i'm not a pro at writing, just that reading that time sometimes cannot really get the feel. Still, manage to make me shed a few tears at some part of the story, maybe an insight of how one carry on when their loved ones passed away, which i don't even wanna think of it and experience.

I like reading, it's like watching a movie. The words form the images in my mind, and then the images start moving, and pages after pages, it becomes a movie. I think its even better than a movie, you can't film thoughts, and some can't capture the feelings on screen, whereas words can say things much more clearly.

Although i still stand by the phrase "words can never truly say what you want them to say".

After that read abit of david gibbins the last gospel, which is like too chim for me. Need to read up on alot of things to better understand the story.


A rather thoughts-ful week, used quite alot of brain cells i think.

Anyway, it has come to my notice that i have alot more "audience" here than i expected. I always thought it's the usual few people reading my blog, which meant those people who i linked to. THE REST OF YOU BLOODY STALKERS OWN UP AND TAG BEFORE I MAKE MY BLOG PRIVATE!

Hahahaha just kidding, but tag anyway, i want to know who's my loyal fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home