Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The 3rd world...

Hmm, was talking about the supernatural with my mother. Heard that my auntie had that ability to see things that a normal human cannot see. One time she saw the monk that she prayed to walking around in the house, heard that he is the one who catches thief. Then after that the stories start getting scarier.

Just a few storey above me, my mother said that quite long ago one guy got rich because of a female ghost, then in the end 1 week later he died mysteriously. The house was sold to some christian, and guess the ghost was immune. My mother's friend went to the christian house to play mahjong. Then suddenly her dog stood up and bark loudly, as if chasing something out the door. As she was staying directly below, she said she sometimes heard footsteps above when nobody was in. Very eerie indeed.

Then her daughter had that "eye" too, so when they went home late sometimes, the daughter will ask "why is there so many people walking around?" HAHAHA, who will party around at 1am in the void deck. Funny man.

Anyway i felt very eerie after that, my flat don't seem as safe as it looks to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home