Monday, September 12, 2005

Anti-PW

These few days have been piaing my pw, especially pissed with one of the group member.

"You all do the interview, the wr, then i shall edit them."

!@$#$#@#@$#$*&%...

Note i'm using these stuff, because i'm basically sick of spraying vulgarities. Have been doing that for the whole morning. I'm damn fucking pissed with him, and if he still can't tell, there must be something wrong.

Anyway exams are coming, so exciting. I'm sure i'll do well for Chemistry. I'm never going to let jazilah down again, after that is party. Leg quite itchy this few days, feel like playing soccer.

For now, leave you a quote from my good brother.

The purpose of pw, is to throw all the work onto 1 person and identify losers.

HAHAHA, i like this quote man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home