Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hahaha...

I have to share this with you all, some funny things happening in my life. I don't know if i remember all of them, abit of short term memory these days, can't remember things.

Firstly i have to praise the government, or rather gahmen, for their meticulous planning of the positions of our school. My sister school's principal is darn funny. My father related to me what she said.

"For students who's studies is quite good, you take one bus stop from here, you'll reach AJ. If you're not that good, you can take 2 bus stops from here, and you'll reach nanyang poly. If you're studies cannot make it, fret now, take 3 bus stops and you'll reach ITE. For those whose abilities we cannot determine, as we would like to call it zou huo ru mo, you can take 4 bus stops, and you'll reach Institute of Mental Health."

HAHAHHAHA, damn freaking funny, nice job LTA, or whoever planned this.

Today in school, during fmaths lesson. The teacher was talking about the gaussian elimination method and by using back substitution. Obviously she didn't plan the answers beforehand, and was thinking how to do in the end.

I shouted "cher, you compare equation 2 and 3, and then deduce that B is not equal to 2."

Teacher*stands on the spot for another 10s*" Oh, class, you just compare equation 2 and 3, and then you'll get B is not equal to 2"

HELLO cher?! I just said that!!! I was damn pissed, and obviously, everyone was laughing. -_-

Well, national day is coming. Aiya who cares about the celebration, i'm just thinking of the 5 days i need not be going to school, hahahahaha, damn shiok. I think i go back maris stella for a walk, heck care abt that damn school. I'm damn tired, going back to slp i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home