Sunday, July 24, 2005

Haiz..reminds me of monday.

Today was quite a routine day, went to my godmother place, as today is Guan Yin birthday. My godmother almost couldn't recognise me, she said "kai zhai arh, zhin jia gu bo kua tio li, buay zin lu liao..." which means, god son, so long never see you, cannot recognise le. We sat for a while, then after that went home since the praying was over le.

After that stayed at home for most of the day, still sort of affected by the movie. The more i think about it, the more i think i don't belong to this era. It's like trying to seek enlightenment, i still can't figure out what life is. Especially in the modern days, where everything seemed meaningless. So what if you earn big bucks, so what if you have a happy family, so what? I don't know man, anyway, after that went to my auntie house warming party.

I thought it was suppose to be boring, but not that bad, got girls to beoh also. Hahahaha, not bad la, mai hiam buay pai. Had about more than half a bottle of wine, which explains why i'm abit meng huan at the moment. I forgot the name of the wine, it's suppose to be stronger than normal wine. In my opinion, it's a good wine generally, abit spicy, and the taste and impact is there. Not bad for a wine from Iraq i guess, the label has no english wordings. I thought it was dry, but it wasn't too bad, just a little. My father damn funny though, the food was not to my mother's liking, so she's now cooking maggie mee to eat, then my father said, "you arh, so fussy, got food there dowan to eat, now then cook mee to eat, you know how many people starving anot?" Then he carried on saying, "cook 1 packet for me also.." LOL, damn funny...

Anyway, school starts again tomorrow, no life arh, countdown to the weekends again. And so the cycle repeats itself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home