Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Waiting for bus to csc...

Damn sian now, it's like only 1pm, have about another 1 and half hour to spare before going to csc. Freaking long, don't feel like studying too, maybe i shall do my tutorials. Nothing much to update also la, hahaha, did alot of quizes, Thanx to bloody NYJC, most of the quiz came out abt what depression and all those crap. "how do you find school?" I took damn long to answer that question. Which school did it meant? The real school or the one that has just a name on it.

My school, was, is and always will be maris stella high. NYJC? fuck off. My parents always say" don't like that say your school..." My same old reply, "sorry, it's not my school..." Jiahui also always ask me, "why you keep on wear white shoe to school?" My reply? "NYJC doesn't deserve to be associated with me, and therefore, it can't be associated to Addidas also. HAHA, i don't wanna spoil the reputation of Addidas.

Haizz, its quite bored la in the school library, can't do much on the computers here. Think i'll go to canteen and eat, anot later no strength bowl. Power bowling... just do it man, like what kevin said, if you don't try during training, then when? Yeah, go makan liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home