Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The NKF show...

I watched abit of the NKF fund raising for cancer patients, but seriously i don't know what the NKF are thinking, in charge of kidney now wants to help cancer patients too. Oh well, i just hope all the patients get the money they need, any organisation is all right. I only watched abit of the show, but it was enough already. Looking at those patients, i feel real sad for them, that's why i always get damn emotional, to the extent of crying.

I could feel their pain, i was once, an indirect victim of cancer. Guess not much people know, in fact i don't remember telling anyone that my mother contracted cancer when i was in sec 3 or sec 4. I must say my acting skills were good, pretend that everything was fine in school, thus nobody found out if i'm not wrong. Anyway, that time was under a lot of stress, when i heard the news i looked like i didn't care, i made it seemed like nothing was wrong, it was just cancer. At night, haha, it was a different issue. That's why you see, i'm damn good at concealing my emtions. Nobody know how hard i cried, nobody know how scared i was of losing my mum, nobody knew anything! Well, i guess you all know now...

Fortunately, the tumour was just a small one, and it was removed during the operation. UNFORTUNATELY, that fucking shit could still generate itself, i don't know how the fuck they do it, but yeah, they just can create a tumour out again, which explains my mother occasional visits to the hospitals. Everything has been fine so far, but who knows, who knows when it'll come back. I've always think of alot of things before my sleep, and i can't help thinking of losing my mum. You all may portray me as a happy go lucky guy, take things as they come, but i definitely never will be able to accept the loss of my loved ones. I just couldn't take it, even when it was a dream of any of my family members dying, i would wake up crying, sweating all over the place.

My mother always asked if what would i do if she's gone. I'll pretend to be doing other things, and not listening to what she said, but everytime she asked, my heart ache. Cause one day, she WILL be gone, and i'll have to live with it. That's how fucked up life is, that's how harsh reality is, it is that unpredictable. It may seem like i'm closer to my mother, but i love my father all the same. All the little things he do, i really am very grateful. I just wished i could tell that to him, but i don't know why, maybe that's the way i am, a person who keeps everything to himself, which is not good at all.

Therefore people, cherish your loved ones, don't ever let there be a time when you'll regret that you didn't say this or that. If tomorrow never comes, would she or they, know how much you loved them? The same goes out to you my friends, i sometimes am abit of a fucker, but know that i care for you, i really do...

I wonder sometimes" if i ever die, would there be any impact on you all...? hmm...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home