Sunday, June 26, 2005

JCT's eve...

Anyway today woke up at 8+, what the hell man, took alot of mental strength to get out of bed. I went to washed up, and went to niu che shui. I think it was quite early at that time, it was still quite cooling, and the most important thing is there is no crowd. I went inside to pray, so ya, then i went to qiu qian. 1st and 2nd time not successful, but by 3rd time can le. Proceeded to go collect the explaination:(translated to english)

Trees are barren of leaves in Autumn. Return journey always seems faster. Thanks to heaven's grace. A ship sails faster with the wind blowing in the right direction.

Whereas for the interpretation of what it said, i shall not tell you! hahahahaha, my mother said it was accurate, well indeed it was. Hmm, works of magic here. Hahaha, didn't do much studying today, and i'm starting to freak myself out. Guess i really die, just hope i can at least pass my GP. Oh ya, the chinese part there was a xian xiong hou ji(meaning first bitter later then sweet). Which means JCT no hope liao, yeah, must depend on the promos, hahahahaha, well at least my mother got the hint.

Roll of honour? Guess that shall be postpone to Dec, then you shall see the true me...

Well, the family matters are just getting worst. The worst thing that could happen had came true. My 3rd uncle is released from jail just recently, he was saying he gonna stay in a home and help out. Hmm, you might think, he's your uncle, why don't you give him a chance to turn over a new leaf? Haa, before you say this say that, just for your information, this is the 3rd or 4th time he went inside, guess he missed the food inside there eh? Anyway, we gave him a chance, my father gave him a chance, in fact the whole family gave him a chance. But my aunties think otherwise, they said he's now a christian, and god will help him overcome this obstacle. Well, if they are right, if he can do it, with god's help, that's good, no harm becoming a christian for a better self. Then maybe he will gain the respect from me back.

Then today my auntie came, whoa the house lightened up with her complaints. Then my uncle said something, JUST only a suggestion, and she made a fuss out of it, took her bag, bang, and she was out in like 10s. Eh wtf was that supposed to mean la. Take my house for a battlefield, please la, not here. Anyway, my father damn funny, my mother came out and what happened? My father gave a "who gives a fuck" face and carried on with his newspaper and tv. I really admire him, all that noise and he can still bo chup. Adult matters, i don't give a damn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home