Tuesday, June 28, 2005

a post halfway during exams...

Haiz, yesterday was freaking damn sadded, at least i think i can pass my GP, well if you think you write fluently and you still fail, I might as well go ram wall and die. Chemistry was the demoralising part. The paper was ok i thought, but you know, due to excessive slacking, arghh, turned up i screwed all the questions. Firstly is the extent of my carelessness, hahaha, damn dead, i thought i would pass, then michelle had to come demoralise me with all the correct answers! hahahhaa, oh well, forget it, i supposed i can't have all As on my report card.

Today was damn weird, since ytd had 2 papers, i was mentally damn tiring, then yeah, after bathing smell so nice, drop onto my bed and fell asleep at 9pm. I didn't know what happen la, woke up at around 2, was trying darn hard to fall asleep, but to no avail, laid there for like 1++ hour, then decided to wake up and do some maths. So yeah, there i go, 3am doing maths. Anyway did maths until 6+ then went to sch, as usual my pig sister couldn't wake up.

Today maths in my own opinion is a complete waste of time. Hahaha, compared to RJ paper which i did in the morning, it's like relatively easy. Finished in 2 hours and was trying to sleep since then, i'm sure i will get an A. The problem is, how high will that A be? I must see the result liao then analyse my own careless mistakes. Maths 9233? Don't worry, i haven't lost that loving feeling, hahahaha, Thanx to Mr Lim for his infinite teachings and guidance. In your JC world today, i bet you can't find a teacher half as good as him.

Tomorrow is a new day, oh yeah, and yeah, it doesn't mean i won't die. Well i think i won't, but who knows, i can't be that sure about physics. Haha, 5 topics, not too much to worry abt, i'm just worried about my fmaths syllabus, which i haven't covered finish at all. This time, for F maths, it will prove to be the biggest test after leaving Mr Lim. Don't worry, try is all i can, and it would be great to do it smoothly. Just needa pick up the spares, don't worry about the strikes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home