Thursday, July 07, 2005

DEAD or DEAF?

As you can see, I'm either getting DEAD or DEAF. Basically today is damn demoralising, got back my physics first lecture. Walao, i thought kena the curse from my brother, really 49 marks. In the end, luckily it's over 90, i didn't fail! However it still sucks la, ranking is like 191 over 515, NY get this type of shit ranking can jolly well go bang wall and die man.
Grade:D

After that chem lecture, but surprisingly no papers were given back, guess have to wait til next week. Then slack for most of the day, until maths period, got back both my maths paper. Haiz the demoralising part, got 82 for maths 9233, crap results in my opinion. Too many careless mistakes in my opinion, haiz, not the force i once was. Then got back Fmaths, haiz pathetic 47 marks, and after that i found out that i could have easily gotten that 3 marks to get a 50. I totally suck man.
Grade: E and A

There, the stage has been set, left a D or a F, to complete the word. Hahaha, was quite depressed the whole day, can't imagine i got this type of crap results, but who to blame. I never really study, have to start mugging already, as soon as tomorrow, yeahh. I was listening to the next big thing songs, hahahaa, so so cute, but very different. My whole house should be awake by now...hahahaha, no la kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home