Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Most probably the last time...

Haiz, today was the last day I go to TJC as a TJCian. It was difficult, yeah, damn difficult. After assembly was quite ok, then i went to F.maths lecture and tutorials. After that bid farewell to Mr Ngoh, i will focus, i will not fall, my goals are more clear now.

After that i decided no more lessons for me. Then came the sad part, went to bid farewell to all my TJ friends. All went for lessons, then yar, walk around and bid them farewell. It's quite sad, all the friends that i've met, just when i'm getting to know them better, i had to leave them. This is truly the most difficult decision i made in my whole life. Friends or studies, i always put my friends above everything else, so yeah, it's like quite difficult to come to terms with both my results and my decision. I felt worst when i entered the billiards room, bid farewell to my seniors, they were quite shocked when i said "today's my last day." Then after that bye bye, haiz, looked at the tables for probably the last time, didn't get to see Ling Yi though, wanted to thank him personally for teaching me everything i needed to know. Of course the coach too, corrected my stance, and yar, watching him play was so fun, it's like watching ESPN de.

Haiz, quite sad la, but yeah, i'm quite sure that i made the right decision. Sorry my friends, but yeah, i hope this would be better for me, abit selfish hor, haha. Once again, thanx for everything, especially TJC billiard club, it really improved my skills alot. Snooker rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home