Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The last reunion.

I think i have quite gotten over my pathetic results. Yup, i've done all i can, that i know. Monday, maris stella high, most probably the last time we all gathered together to get our results. It was nice seeing all of them, doing well in their respective JCs, and spreading the infamous name of maris stella around.

Yeah, 4 years in Maris Stella has finally ended, officially, wasn't feeling too good when i got my results, yup so didn't go out with my friends or what. Like what Ms Jazilah said "everything happens for a reason, maybe this is a blessing in disguise."

Thanx cher, hopefully wat u said is true. I will always remember how u help me get an A for my chemistry. The only thing to be proud of, is my 2 A1s in my maths, i really didn't let Mr Lim down, yup, hope he feels good when he saw my maths result, the reward for his continuous hard work, no wonder he was gleaming the whole day.

My friends, i really hope we do get to gather again. Didn't really see my brother jeremy, then alot of them are doing quite well, yeah, let's keep up the marist spirit my frens. Good luck in ur future endeavours, and yeah, as the same old saying goes:

Someday, somewhere, definitely, I'm sure of it, our paths will cross again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home