Sunday, March 06, 2005

what a class day.

Everyone, i have offcially gotten over my Os man, yeah, ain't that bad too, I'm gonna be reunited with my cousin in NYJC. Hahahaa, it's gonna be a brand new story.

Today went to ritz carlton to eat, damn class the place, but i wasn't really hungry, so ate abit only. The toilet is like damn nice, took a few pictures of it. Then after that went for bowling then pool. Then walk around stone stone, then eat dinner and decided to go with MH to cine, do what? drink coffee at TCC. Seemed like everywhere i go is very class de, then they all decided against going to break at geylang, but i also abit donf eel like going. Then mh and i went to down a few bottles of barcadi and e33, drink until quite peng. I was practically lying on the floor at J8 the cinema there singing songs, sing until mel and jia quite pissed.

Haiz, today not really happening, but also quite happening. My stand? I don't really want to get involved in all this shit, but if needed, i'll do what i can. I adopt the Swiss stand la hor. But i told mh, this kinda things must be resolute, yes or no. There's no any other option.

Therefore, the penang trip couldn't come any better, hopefully he can get to relax when we reached there, then end this whole thing once and for all when he gets back. Anyway, monday i'm going back to sch, and maybe tuesday, haven't bought anything for my friends yet, haiz so sad, i'm quite attached to the school le, but guess this is heaven will. What is to be shall be. A toast...to the real journey that's beginning.

"I pray to you paladine, god of good, bless my friends eternal safety and may they find happiness in life..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home