Saturday, March 26, 2005

Haizz...

Hahaha, so let's not talked about the orientation in NY, i would rather concentrate on mugging there, instead of mixing around. Yeah, hard to mingle, though i didn't put in much effort to mingle. hahahhaa...anyway it suck lar ok, even the OGLs admit.

Anyway went back to TJC on thursday. Home sweet home i guess, the feeling was good, so so so many familiar faces, it just feels so comfortable to be with them, though alot of them pontang. Hahaha, yup, my OG did 3 cheers for me, so sweet of them. Yeah, anyway, went back to do mass dance, then yar, talk cock with my dear friends, but yeah, could see the change in our OG, the feeling can't be described, just don't have that atmosphere, that bond we shared in our O1.

A lot of marists in TJ, yeah, then after that went to sports complex. Sit at grand stand watch soccer whereas everyone was doing mass dance on the track. Then after that the so called chairman of the orientation chased us down just because of us shouting. Who in the fucking hell are you to order me anyway? You're a bloody piece of shit, yeah shit. Anyway me and darren walked away, hahahaa.

Went back to NY for pizzas and "party". Ok let's just forget about the party, can you call a 40mins party a party? Fuck those ppl, it's total crap. After that bo bian must go home, nobody was out, went home sleep.

I just can't wait for school to start, then my mugging will start, the first step is important, the momentum. Lost it a long long time ago, haiz, must wake up my idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home