Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sentosa.

Yesterday went to sentosa, almost can't wake up, darrell called and i only barely managed to pull myself out of bed. I went to have breakfast with parents, then kena conned by my father, he told me going to harbourfront from serangoon very near only, then dropped me there. After that i realised the no. of stops i had to take, quite dua pai, everybody was waiting for me and cl.

After that went to sentosa, saw bingrong afterwards, then thia, royston, sj all come. Then the usual stuff happen lor, we went to play vball, swimming, and mostly talk cock. Then after that got another scandal come out, hahahaha, i didn't know until cs told me, i always got scandal when i go sentosa.

Then after the sentosa trip i sent wenting home, and she got lost. Yeah, she doesn't know how to go home, abit cannot make it, so have to call back to darrell and ask him for directions. Hahaha, then walk her to her house, making sure she got into the correct house, then i went to meet our group. After much discussion, we decided not to go k box because wasn't worth it, thus they came to my house. In total, we watched 5 football matches, until 6 like that, then they went home. Quite seh man, i almost KOed.

Anyway, after they left i went to sleep, then woke up straight chiong to mh house eat lunch and bai bai, then we went to shop for 10 mins and play pool. I finally know how to break, damn shiok. Then went for dinner with parents. I'm so proud of myself, i managed to look at a bowl of shark fin and said " i'm not eating this." It's time we do something for these poor animals, especially when it's endangered. Therefore i'm gonna do my part, like my environmentalist partner tan wei xiang always say"SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!"

Rocks, what a good weekend, but the thing is, what's gonna happen to my f maths test tomorrow? hahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home