Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Almost one mth gone...in an instant.

Yeah time practically speeds in JC, approaching february soon, and i'm still not doing my work. I think i should start soon, anot i'll be seriously lagging behind. Haizzz, other than that, my civics tutor, who is a bloody slut, who is a bloody bitch, who is a bloody whore, is still zapping me as usual. She tried to tell us "please be late for your GP lesson instead of your civics lesson." Luckily for her, she's not my teacher, or i'll pissed her til she drop dead on the floor.

Anyway, I've just signed up for the planning committee of the second orientation! hahahaa, guess what position i chose, chairman and vice-chairman. I figured out, if you wanna join, must well be the tao rite, yeah, at least wouldn't be so jialat. Ya so people, vote for me ok? hahahaha, but seriously, if i really became the chairman, the school is gonna collapse, hahaha. That's a universal opinion by ALL my friends.

Ya a sad thing happened, i lost my pencil box. You know, the sun cruise pencil box, it's practically extinct since that cruise sank, limited edition. My stationaries too, most followed me since sec 2 and 3, and follow me through O level. They took the test with me, ya so i can't bear to part with them. Hahahaha, suddenly gone, don't feel very good. Actually i was quite pissed, ya, haizzz....they were like my life in O level, the stapler, the pencil, the pens, the rulers, and the most important thing in my pencil box, my DICE! It was my saviour during paper 1, ya haiz, i suck, i can even lose a pencil box. My mother just got me a new pencil box, but i prefer the old one lar...

Yeah anyway, billiard training is starting soon, today thought a pro joined us, but he was from VJ, luckily, he was a damn bloody pro. I played with tjc no. 1 player, which is the club's president, which is called ling yi. He thrashed me flat today, first game was 80plus to 20 plus(i had a 20 points handicap), 2nd game was 50plus to 40plus(he gave me a 30 points handicap). I was quite stressed when playing against him, so ya, screwed all the simple shots. After that played with those lousier one, then i played better, cause the atmosphere more relax i think.
That's all....I'm so tiredd man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home