Thursday, January 20, 2005

The real thing is about to begin...

Haiz, the time table is out, which means tutorial is out, which means no more time to slack. This few days have been very busy, trying to stuff all those knowledge inside my brain. Everything is happening very fast, i hope i can catch up.

Yesterday went for billiard, think I'm in the club already, anyway, i still thinking of other pdps to join, still considering. I played snooker, no. balls, now quite addicted liao, feel like playing again. Training is fun, yeah, F maths is filling most of my time table, it's fun when u understand maths, but u get pissed when u lagged behind. Yeah sad to say, i'm lagging behind, compiled all the questions and find some time go back maris stella ask Mr Lim. From this you can infer my f maths tutor is a bit hopeless... 1 period 45 mins, and he did only 2 questions, reminds me of CKP, i seriously hope i don't fail my f maths.

Yeah what else, attended the first double periods in my jc life. Physics, as usual, a damn boring topic, sitting there for 1 and a half hour, listening to "how to plot a graph", i think mr lim has teached me very clearly, no need to repeat. Some more I'm so mentally drained, and so tired.

Haiz, yeah everyone's falling sick, jc schedule is taking a toll on us. In fact, i haven't really recovered from my cough, so ya everybody, take care of yourselves and don't overwork, it's just the first 3 mths...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home