Monday, January 31, 2005

Hmmmm....borrrrrrrrrringgggggggggg

Actually i don't know what i wanna write, life became very boring, in fact, it became too bored that sometimes, i wonder why people go JC? It's like soooo no life, i'm considering poly now, but yeah, who says i can still stay in a jc after first 3 months? I definitely don't have that confidence, after what happened during the Os. I. Practically. Screwed. The. Whole. Shit.

Ahh well, forget it, it's over, the results are probably on their way back here. Anyway, this few days had been lessons lessons lessons, lectures lectures lectures, billiard billiard billiard. Yeah only the billiard part was fun. Then everyone is like mug and mug and mug, early in the morning, after that stupid long bus ride, i'm already quite pissed. I went to the canteen and saw something i dread, people mugging. Oh my god, early in the morning, mug!!!! It's like WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Haizz, i guess most jc are like that.

Tomorrow still got P.E., i already quite tired still ask me do P.E., but running ain't that bad, just that it's right smack on the 3p.m. dot, hopefully i don't get heat stroke. Gotta run now, know what? I have to do my work, fucking hell, it sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home