Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dilemnia.

Today quite funny, went to school at 9a.m., felt everyone was looking at me, but anyway, tap my card and went straight for my lectures. Hahaha, my OG at first said wanted to play pool, but in the end changed their mind, so they went to tampines mall, whereas i went to VJ.

Caught up with alot of marist, hahahaha, sat at the canteen and talk and talk and talk. Quite a few people diao me and randall, then after that saw tiffany, and she didn't know who i was after talking for like half an hour, so ya nvm. Then we decided to go find justin and my cousin, who is at kovan but different venue.

After that at superbowl saw the marist bowling team, quite zai, but they damn dao, never hi back to me. Well, that's what the marist tradition is all about, played a few games, waste money only, cause no real competition. After that darrell came and we went to mac and talk cock, alot of happening things happening in the different jcs that we are in. Listen until quite interesting, i shall crash CJC sometime later in this week.

Yeah have been thinking past these few days, which subject should i take? Its either physics, maths, econs, higher chinese or physics, double maths, higher chinese. Either way, I'm gonna drop higher chinese after 3 mths, then take either f maths or econs, depending on the subject combi i'm taking this 3 mths. Mr lim recommended double maths and physics, and therefore, I'm following his decision and take that first. Economics i shall still attend the lecture, and hopefully, be able to cope for the first 3 months.

I still don't really know which one to take, although i already decided, still got some time to think it over, hope i don't screw my subject combination...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home