Sunday, July 11, 2004

FINALLY...

Finallly.....dgoh HAS COME BACK...to blogging. Anyway, this is my first official entry, but i figured out no one writes an entry so early in the day. But my purpose is not to talk about what I've been doing today. I just wanted to submit an entry dedicated to kao peh this freaking blog. Ni hao hia, so bloody tedious to do, worst than the a.maths vectors. But due to my high intelligence plus alot of try and error in the matrix template, I manage to produce a decent blog. so how...not bad rite. wats the rating man...? Yesterday homing whole day...trevin tried to influence me out, but father on cruise sms say cannot go out...then sian one circle also. then today also dedicated to homing. Sunday is damn boring, and homework haven finish, and tomolo sch start. But best thing is can watch soccer in class. So ya...back to work. Everybody give me ur url leh...so i can link again, cause i forget where i paste trevin wan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home