Monday, June 23, 2008

HK here i come...

My last post before i depart for a short holiday in hk, can be considered the first time i went there, since the previous time i went was when i was 4, and i all could remember from that trip was me taking out the singlet i was wearing watching the dolphins perform at ocean park i think, the heat was terrible.

Fast forward 16 years, and preparing for my first trip without the family. Need to gain some experience before i can go backpacking.

Just like the 溏心风暴,when a part of the story ends, another part continues. Those bloody bastards are at it again.

Fucking drug addict create alot problem again, give what fucking chance, really something wrong with his character, so many opportunities so many chances, fuck you man rot in fucking hell.

I suggested with our very familiar and competent CNB, i still very helpful lor say i volunteer to call. My mother tell me don't talk rubbish my grandmother will hate me for the rest of her life. HAHAHA like i fucking care.

I feel so helpless, the stress is taking its toll on my father, and these bloody cunts still come and bother him. All i can do is like shut up, because i know if i snap, and it's really really been accumulating for quite long, hell is gonna break lose. The last thing i wanna do is add pain to that stress, so yeah, i'm trying reaaallll hard.

At least i won't be around to comment during my few days absence. Wouldn't it be nice if they just like disappear from this world, like that movie where the kid suddenly kidnapped by some alien and wiped away traces of his existence on earth, as if he wasn't born at all, i totally need that technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home