Sunday, August 05, 2007

19 yrs...just liked that.

I realised i haven't been blogging for quite some time, so just dropped by for a quick post.

FYI(For Your Info), my birthday was over just a few days ago. I spent most of the days in camp, then nights out with my parents for dinner. Lived 19 years already, and i guessed i'm really getting old, mentally. Physically still quite ok, can run can jump can march, but then mentally can see some transformation. No more worrying too much about studying, now is about more practical stuff.

19 years old already, cannot expect parents to keep on feeding me, must think about how to earn money, where to earn money, and about my future. Of course, there's still the whole thing about what's the point of life.

Coming to birthday wishes, plain and simple and easy. Hope everyone will be safe and sound, free from all disease, and that my mother will make a complete recovery from her illness. Hope that next birthday will come soon, cause by that time i will be on ORD mode. Hope father's business will prosper. Hope mh will realise his dream. And, hope my status will change soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home