Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hectic days...

This weekend had barely anytime to figure out what i was doing. Friday did my guard duty, which was quite boring since nothing much happened. Didn't get to sleep much also, was talking cock with the guard comm most of the time.

After the torturous shift took a little nap here and there, not more than 3 hours of sleep. After all the SOP then took a bathe and went home, courtesy of my parents coming all the way down to pick me. I went home, didn't remember much about getting onto the bed, and the next thing i knew it was 4pm.

Fuck i just wasted 1 day sleeping.

After that went bowling, which ended with a pulled muscle somewhere on my arm. The day, or should i say night, ended after watching hebe on tv.

I settled my btt, which will be on the 15th of sept, and the jacky cheung concert ticket. Next week will be a hell lot busier. I have to literally fly home, then take all the necessary documents, which includes my father ic which means that i cannot go straight from camp. Quite excited by the thought of it, my 1st concert was great, and i hope this time ge shen will deliever and make it better than my 1st experince.

I can't wait for friday to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home