Sunday, June 24, 2007

Here i go again...

After 2 weeks of slacking around, never really going out much, just spending quality time with my family, it's time again, to go back where i belong, for another 1 yr and 7 8 months.

Anyway, woke up early friday morning, and countdown to my posting. The clock struck 10am, so i went to check it out.

1.You are posted to Sig Institute.

2. Bla Bla Bla infocomm2.

Took awhile for it to register into my head, then finally realised i'm going signals. Then i was added into this massive msn platoon chat, so we were talking about the posting and everything, so end up there's quite a few of them going to the same place as me also.

Heard the course is quite slack physically, so i should be able to manage with the radio sets wires and everything, but you never know, SAF is always unpredictable.

I think i have learnt how to better use my time, at least my days don't go by in an instant like that *snap*. I know what i want to do for that day, and i see to it that i get that particular stuff done, and maybe because of the longer hours that i'm awake during the 24 hours.

Oh well, reporting to my new camp tomorrow at cck. Whiskey platoon 4! Fighting fit good to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home