Monday, April 02, 2007

Pre enlistment rants..

Countdown sucks man, seriously. Now i have the super "don't want to get into NS" feeling. I have been thinking these few days, i think NS is quite a big thing afterall. My lifestyle will totally be different already, at least for the next 10 years maybe?

Enter NS, the time spent at home will be very very little, at least for about a year of it. Then i can't slack at home and pei my mother. Maybe i won't see them very often already, haizz...

After that still got uni life, which is so damn bloody far also, which means i may have to stay at hostel. Unless i come up with an idea or make investments in these 2 years, i can't see myself affording a car to school. Talking about that, must find some money making business to venture into during my 2 years in army, don't waste time man.

Anyway these few days indulging myself in books, finally finished the first book of my chronicles. Haha, i think it'll take quite long to finish all the books again. I think these books will be my companions in tekong.

The majere twins, just figured out why i liked them so much, simply because there's a little bit of both of them in me. i'm not really strong, but then i'm not weak either. I'm not really clever, but i'm not stupid either. Then there is the thirst for knowledge, and who knows, maybe i'll forgo bonds, friendships and everything just for the art of magic. Then again its sad when you have a brother who loves you so much, then you keep deceiving him and stab him in the back.

Oh well, don't think anyone understand that's going on also, going to play mahjong soon, haha HUAT arh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home