Monday, August 28, 2006

Prelims are here...

I just realised that it's been a damn long time since i carved and spit out a new post. Nothing much happening in my life these few days anyway, just the routine mugging and eating and sleeping, just that finally, i'll be able to call a stop to all the tutorials TEMPORARY, to concentrate on getting those facts and knowledge into my head.

Wednesday is my GP paper, and after that would be AP. haha, ok lame. The next paper after my GP will be after the 1 week September "holiday". I just realised that mugging is seriously a freaking waste of time. Look at this blog, mug for what seemed like a few days, then i realised 3 freaking weeks have flown by.

STILL, i don't seemed like i got alot of work done though. Haiz, feeling quite stressed up now. Finally get to know why people find A level a torture. The 1 and a half years are ok, its the last 100m thats tiring and stressful.

Teachers' day is coming, i should be going back to MSHS, however stressful and busy, this one day is dedicated to my teachers, of course must go back to see how they are doing.

Currently trying to organise a KFC training this friday, everyone is so busy mugging that they forgot how to kick a ball. Plus the gang haven't really met up for quite some time, so yeah, time to meet up!

Ok time to sleep, must adjust my body clock back to normal time to sleep, or i can imagine wednesday dozing off during the GP exam, haiz sometimes life really sucks. Yeah sometimes, not now though, cause i'm in high spirits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home