Monday, August 07, 2006

A short week...

Today was quite a much anticipated monday compared to the rest of the weeks, because its national day week, and yeah alot of holidays.

Lesson was darn boring, and with only 5 hours of sleep, was feeling damn tired every lecture or tutorial i went, luckily got to sleep during the talk about censorship. Due to my high level of concentration, i managed to wake up to take down some points before going back to my sleep.

At the end of the day had First Impressions, which was quite interesting because i didn't know that considerable knowledge is required to dress well. I didn't like the person giving the talk though, discriminating ah peh clothings.

After that went home, and saw rae on the way home. (didn't want to typed this out, she requested) She gave me some geog MCQ to do which i fared pretty well(although i failed) even without geography knowledge. I kinda miss those humanities subject, ahahhaa, write like a super machine gun, and still failing, those secondary sch days are so much fun...

Adrenaline still pumping in my body, have been feeling it since yesterday night. You see, this fucked up 3rd uncle of mine came by and went off with an extra $50 in the pocket, and of all people he had to steal from my poor sister that fucker. Apparently he was "dropping by" to borrow money from my father, who sadly wasn't free. Therefore he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Firstly going into my father's room, which unfortunately for him, i was inside. He opened the door, i diao him with "fuck off" written all over my face, and he subsequently went out. In my room, my grandmother was inside, so didn't think he would dare do it. Therefore all that's left to steal is from my sister room.

Although there's no evidence, i can logically infer from all the statements given by the witnesses and first handedly noticing some situation, and it all fits perfectly. My mother and 4th auntie saw that fucker walking into my sister room.

Furthermore i deduced that those who stayed in my sister room long enough to do suspicious stuff.

1. My 5 year old nephew who had no reason to steal. (I did check him out to ensure that there was nothing on him just in case)
2. My 2nd auntie who couldn't stop giving my sister money, so steal?
3. That fucker who i assumed to open the drawer, take the money, lock the drawer and took the key with him.

If you still don't believe me, stating no evidence. You can jolly call the CSI come and i will fucking bet my life on it that his fingerprints will show.

From that incident until now, about 26 hrs on, i'm itching to fuck him upside down. I've already officially warned my mother, do not let me see him, or he sure kena jialat. I don't care if my grandmother side her children, which sadly she always does.

That fucking drug addict has been nothing but a useless piece of shit in this world, now i've really come to realise the true meaning of fei wu. I used to believe that the fucking drug addict would turn over a new leaf, and converting into a christian would give him the extra help, or so my christian aunties said. Thank you very much, seems like everyone in my family who convert to christianity convert without understanding the whole concept of what it truly means and requires of its followers. Result? a group of fuckers smearing and corrupting the religion, which sadly is very common everywhere nowadays.

If merely converting can fucking help him turn over a new leaf without doing anything else, i won't be studying so fucking hard for my A levels.

Now this fucker decided to change his hobby for a start, and went finding prostitutes instead of taking drugs. I rather he chose the latter, then i'll gladly dial the CNB hotline and grab his ass back to where he truly belongs.

Ya anyway, now after fucking one for quite some time, he decided that she was the one for him and wants to marry her.

That's not the main point, the main point is he put words into my father mouth and said that my father once said he would sponsor his wedding.

See what i mean, this fucking bastard is suppose to be my uncle, and he's using my father, which is his brother to fucking further his cause, whatever it is.

I've grew up tolerating alot of shit, but you fucker has just crossed the line. I'm still coming to terms that this fucker is my uncle. PUI, today's generation is totally different now, so don't talk to me about being elder or whatever crap. From today's onward, you shall be named fucker, liked it or not, in front of my parents or behind it, it will still be the same, FUCKER.

PS. Despite the many fucks in this post, i'm still damn pissed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home