Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finally 18!

Well well well, time is passing by real fast, it seemed to be so distant a long time ago, but now i'm finally 18. A lot of options have now opened up, but we must note that with old age comes great responsibility. No more juvenile courts, so yeah, all the 18s, think twice before you do anything. Other than that, you can party, drink, smoke, practically do everything, and of course, win! Nono, not bet, cause it doesn't guarantee you money, but win does, hahaha.

Anyway, birthday is afterall just another day. I was doing my chem paper til around 12++ when the msges started coming in. I'm damn touched by the no. of people who remembered, or even some who knows my birthday.

I could still remember the first msg which was from my classmate, i had to check my class's namelist to find out who it was, LOL. Clara and her sis with their "be BRAVE" msges, hahaha ok i try.

Then elaine and a few others, particularly my marist brothers TWS, thia, cs, bear, etc etc. Clearly remembered wC msg as he sent it at 2am, barely glanced at the msg and the time before falling aslp, not sure if i replied him though.

Then alot alot others in and out of school, particularly the whitley people, rae, kelly, chun boon, jia.............quite long list..........................

Chun boon and his classmates very nice, though i don't know them very well, they still gave me a card. Hahaha, some of the comments quite lame, but thanks anyway.

Another of the funny msg that i received was from michelle.

".....Happy birthday....don't mug too much."

What the hell man, hahaha, see the msg liao i also stun.

Quite boring also today, thinking about the tutorials that need to be done instead of how i'm going to utilise the privilege of being 18. Tomorrow will be a maths day, oh my god, 4 tutorials waiting for me to be cleared by the end of today.

Ok to end this, this year's birthday wish, or rather wishes include:

1. No more war between Israel and Lebannon. Or at least hope 1 of them is annilated. Stop killing the innocent!

2. Not getting into NDU, please please please...

3. A levels, 3A and GP B4, physics? wat physics? LOL would need a miracle to get B.

4. Liverpool winning EPL, CL, FA CUP.

5. Hope this 15 weeks fly by.

6. You...I guess that can wait for now.

P.S. Will have to find a day to have a drink with my cousin, i got no choice, i promised him. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home