Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy birthday thia!

Yesterday did not go for bowling training, particularly because of the different lane condition. I was very scared that i'll get screwed up again if i switch back from faber to yishun. Guess that's how noob do things.

Anyway, got more important matters to attend to. I went to "the special one" Thiarinho birthday party at bernabeu, really very far. I had to take the plane from Toa Payoh international airport all the way to pasir ris. A perfect day specially made for him. It was raining in the morning, and so it doesn't make sense for the rain to continue through the whole day.

Then one look and i know where they are, the clowns apparently forgot to defrost the chicken wing then had to pluck it out frozen. Anyway, due to 1 of his Muslim friend, we couldn't eat pork until he finished eating.

Hahaha, that reminds me of my father workers. As they were working very hard at 1 point of time, my father decided to buy some food for them. One of the Malays grab a bun.

My lao peh "eh this one is char siew pau, pork. You still ramadan, can eat meh?"

Worker "Alamak boss, i don't eat how to work, don't work where got money?"

Haha, quite sad also, that's how life is.

Anyway, the pork rib was out at the end, and of course, that's the best you can get, though the chicken wing tastes good also.

After drinking abit of the vodka i went home, had to manage my team. On the taxi with trevin, the uncle kindly switched on FM88.9 for me, which was commentating on the liverpool west ham match. Just 1 goal before half time and i'm confident we could get through. When the goal came, i screamed in the taxi, the driver must have thought it was a bad choice after all.

I was back home during half time, and continued to watch, arguably the best FA cup final ever in the Fa cup history. Captain Stevie to the rescue. I am still stunned by his 2nd goal. Like i thought wc, it was the combined power of gorilla and wc, from 35 yards out, volley it into the bottom left corner. Like what the commentator said, "he has ABSOLUTELY no right to score that goal."

That was, indeed the best goal i have seen in my entire life.

It send me into ruptures, my mother was awaken by me, my father sat there in shock, and i was screaming and shouting like some crazy fuck. That was how nice the goal was.

Then the extra time period, you could see at least half of the 22 players having cramps of all sort. It was damn straining on the muscle. Then came the penalty, and you know who's gonna win it.

Reina, at fault for the first 2 goals, mainly the 2nd, became the hero as he saved 3 penalties to become the hero for the night. However, my hero is still gerrard, you just can't use words to describe him.

Thia's bday, Liverpool's victory, it doesn't get better than that.

Once again, wishing thia a wonderful 18th birthday, and may chelsea win more trophies in time to come(liverpool will win more). Hahaha, the man utd bearguson, west ham chan, tottenham soon, and liverpool goh bought a 80m scout which has 80gb of judging player's ability, mainly for him to store more players info and more efficient scouting system. I'm quite sure he's gonna put it to good use. hahaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home