Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fucked up teacher...

I was damn pissed yesterday. After getting my results, i was looking for Mr Foo hoping he would help me recommend me for S paper, haha, although results abit sucky, but hopefully can take, got the interest.

Anyway, went to the staff room, and apparently a fucker answered.

"Hello, erm may i speak to Mr Foo?"

"He's not around, who is this? Do you know you are very rude, you didnt greet or something."

Ok i don't give a damn anymore, suspend me if you want. You chee bye kia, who the fucking hell do you think you are? Bloody fucking bastard, go home and fuck your own mother. I do not think i am in the wrong. I'm already very polite you bloody transvetite. Be grateful that you didn't hear "Oi you mother fucker, get mr foo on the line."

A total fucked up loser, and i must mention, a total disgrace to the Lim's surname. You disgrace them, especially Mr Lim Beng Huat. You are not fit to be a teacher, bloody motherless whoremonger.

I only respect those who deserve it, but you? FUCK OFF. I thought you were a good lecturer, but in the end, a good teacher doesn't mean he is a good man. Trust me, you are one fucked up person who doesn't deserve to be in this world. Good luck when you die, because you are going to hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home