Monday, October 17, 2005

BCCE.

I'm glad to say heaven is quite kind to me. I dreamt of her again last night. 2 consecutive nights already, it's like unbelievable. Now i'm looking forward to sleeping at night. Haha, it doesn't matter if my grades are like shit. Just seeing her, in reality or in dreamland is enough to take away all the sadness and sorrow in my life.

Anyway, got back my results today. It's like crap when the papers were easy. and i meant EASY.

Physics 48
Chemistry 60
maths 9233 64.5
F.maths 65.5

Hahaha, don't know to feel happy or sad, the subjects that sucked improved, the subjects that were good sucked. Even Fmaths can be better than 9233, now that's a difficult feat. Hahaha, anyway, carelessness cost me quite a lot this time. I certainly wouldn't want to repeat this during the A levels.

Reflected on this results, definitely must work harder, but yeah, i have definitely taken the first step after JCT.

Now back to gaming, talk about gaming. Yesterday was watching the cs finals, then today newspaper published the china team, WnV cheated. HAHHA, fucking losers, almost certainly, they disgraced everyone in China, how can they ever cheat? Such an unhonourable act, I for one certainly condemn cheating, especially in games, not so much in studies. It's alright to cheat occasionally, but it is not when during competition or exam. I just want to say this to the WnV team.

"Although i'm not good at cs and you may thrash me even without cheating, I DESPISE YOU."

Then again, maybe its a conspiracy to set them up? HAHAHAHA, i'm watching too much tv..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home