Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dream dream dream...

Had a very wonderful dream today, can't describe the feeling. Haiz, though very unreal, but it's just nice la. Then my mother had to wake me up to eat breakfast. Haiz, wake up le very sad, simply because its a dream.

I wished it could last forever, i don't mind being trapped in my dream. Just seeing her is enough. Today is a rainy day some more, and including night, there's still the little bit of rain. Very cooling indeed.

Didn't do much today though, watching tv on the WCG live in singapore. The people damn pro, almost every shot also hs, tactics also come into play. Too bad there's no fm, they shld include it in the wcg man.

Haiz, nothing much to blog also, i shall go and sleep, in the hope of her appearing in my dream again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home