Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Organic chemistry!

Today went to school for lessons, almost couldn't wake up, luckily my father woke me up. Anyway physics tutorial was damn sleepy la, couldn't really concentrate, and didn't attempt the questions at all.

After that was chemistry lecture, organic chemistry! One of my favourite topics in secondary school. Firstly maybe because jazilah was teaching, then is because of motivation by the science pros surrounding me, wei xiang and julian. Could remember those days, nothing they couldn't understand, always teaching me patiently.

This time organic chemistry had transformed itself to become damn difficult, advance stuff, but then again, nothing can put me down. Hahaha, i'm gonna make organic chemistry my forte topic. It's quite interesting, alot of new stuff popping out. I still thought i would fall asleep in the lecture, introduction to organic chemistry, hahahaa.

After that went to cut hair and went home. Met tony afterwards go play pool. He went off to meet girlfriend after that, then i went home. Think i saw her on the bus stop, can't really exactly see, but you know, how can i not know rite. Got the rush to get down of bus straightaway, but i was thinking of many things at that time, haiz, then felt depressed all the way home. Haiya, snooker become like shit, bowling ain't good either, studies also going to cannot make it soon. I'm just wondering, what i'm good at now. Maybe can pop a few wonderful goals, but always screw up during goalkeeping.

Trying to do maths now, fucked up eigenvector and eigenvalues, pissing me off, damn bloody tedious. Haiz...

I ain't no vision, I am the man. who. loves. you. inside and out, backward and forward with my heart hanging out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home