Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Life indeed sucks...

I don't know what happen, but since school reopened, i keep on dread going to school, and it's really dread. I just feel like going home halfway, away from all this crap. I don't know why too, it wasn't like this before the holidays, haiz can't imagine i have to roam around that school for another 1 and a half years.

This weeks that are to come, i can predict myself going crazy over homework, pw, tutorials. I'm already trying very hard to catch up with my maths tutorials, they are endless. Then have to take into account the crap results i got for my jct, failing my bloody chemistry, 40 marks. It's quite depressing you know, when the subject you once like to study. Oh well, how can you expect me to study in a cock up place, with no pros sitting beside me, and no pro sitting in front of me, occasionally talk cock with the people behind me. Julian wei xiang and justin respectively, those were the days, they really motivated me to study. Now what's happening to me man...? Haiz...

I don't know how long i can take this, but well, life is never fair man. Damn it, anyway i was reading the newspaper today, hahahaa, Davinder Singh is good, i like him. My father's friend daughter is gonna work under him, that would be so cool. If NKF calls again, "would you like a donation card?" My reply is "Sack that CEO first, then call me back..." He's giving me the impression that the business trip flights and the tap is his rights, what the hell, Davinder Singh rocks, i like him.

Forget life man, it's alright, i can post pictures on my blog le, stay tune for interesting stuff coming up. That is what i really call life.

Persevere, that i know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home