Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dark horse of the century..

As you can see, the title of this post says it all, still cannot really believe i was capable of this kinda results. I can't really remember what really happen that time.

All i remembered was...

"05S9A, Ian Chan."

Then i was there clapping, talking with one of my classmates and closer friends at the back together with chun boon, commenting that ian as usual, going up the stage regularly throughout our 2 years.

I was telling my classmate " Ian arh, always damn pro, zai lor go up again, you..."

"05S9A, Desmond Goh"

*he stares at me, 5s went by..*

Chun Boon then said "call you leh."

I turn around and reply him "call me arh..."

Then my classmate already pushing me out of the backdoor liao, could hear my FM teacher who was sitting behind asking me to faster go up collect.

Ran by the outside to the front, ian was already signing his name to acknowledge getting the results. I went up, and the principal ask me what name. Reply le he gave me the slip, then of course is mai tu liao, check name and IC see correct anot first. Confirm correct liao then smile at him, still take 1 picture, don't know for what.

After that go out talk to ian, wondering how much luck we had to get such results. Haha, can still remember the many mistakes we made during our Post Exam Checks. After that went to thank our subject teachers, then chit chat awhile with my classmates and then bid our farewell, most probably won't be seeing them as regularly as we were in schools.

Happy to see my parents so happy, but sad to see those who didn't do well.

Now few days after, dust has already settled, must concentrate and focus on the upcoming match tmr. Clean nice finish, that's all i want.

Lately not doing much, but hoping to get my fitness up to prepare for the approaching NS. Rejected a data entry job that candy jie jie offered me, as i have no idea what course i want to take.

Set up a Sunrise Club with darrell ong, because i've been watching the sunrise online with him daily in australia time. Anyone care to join?

Then there's katherine, wanting a piece of the action here, by declaring she's bored. And again, the msn sound ring through the whole room, accompanied by the 2 words "damn bored". I also bored, super free but damn annoyed by the constant thoughts "what course should i take?"

Really getting quite irritating, hope i sort it out soon. Give 1 mth only also don't know what to do, hope the openhouse will provide some insights to what i wanna do. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home