Sunday, June 04, 2006

A no- mugging first week of holidays...

This week didn't had much time to mug. I went to the Pre-U seminar, and except for the pseudo ang mohs over there, it was quite fun actually.

The Q and A was the most funny really. Gan kim yong, that sweep floor MP cannot make it. Students were asking him questions, then he turn one round talk some cock then didn't answer the question.

I'll update with some photos soon, just received it from my SLOs.

Anyway, a good start to KFC venturing into field soccer. We won 9-2, but i was quite disappointed not to get onto the scoresheet though, damn noob, but anyway, the most important thing is that we won. I was lacking of match fitness, but generally everyone is. Then my blister wound reopen.

A new jersey, a new era, a bright future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home