Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine week...

14th of febuary, the most sacred day of all, the day to carry out my favourite hobby, homing. HAHA, yeah it is sad case as usual, spending my time with my loved one, my tutorials. LOL.

Today went to school as usual, there have been tests almost every week, so today had my essay test.

"The world would be a better place without religion." Do you agree?

All i can think of?

我佛慈悲.

In the end decided on one question:

Hard work or talent - which is more important?

Then i proceed to crap and crap and crap, without following any format whatsoever, what a spectacular way to end the day man.

Rachael gave me a pencil sia, so nice of her, still thank me for my lame jokes, i must be damn good to receive such compliment. HAHA.

My class the gals also gave me something, it's chim, i'm still trying to figure out if they are suaning me anot. Anyway, every person had a phrase associated with mathematics. There's one for the teacher. Something along the line of "Perfect numbers are very rare, so are perfect men."

For me, its associated with music.

"Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware it's counting."

Chimology, but that's what girls are anyway.

Just like what thong say, valentine day, is the perfect day to go home and see paint dry. Hahaha, anyway, happy valentine day everyone. Hopefully i don't need to see the paint dry next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home