Thursday, July 14, 2005

school...haiz

Currently i'm using the school computer, they keyboard feels weird, keep on typo error. Anyway, was trying to sleep just now, couldn't get myself to sleep, so figured out i could blog. Just now was the investiture, practically wasted 1 and a half hour of my time. Saw some tj counsillors, one waved to me, hahaha, as usual, i couldn't remember him. He then confirmed if i was in CG 30. Oh well, those good old days...

I'm having maths lessons in like 20 mins later. Damn boring la, didn't do any of his current hw yet, yeah well i'm gonna finish it by this weekend. Today was damn attentive for chem and physics lecture. I've decided, it's time to get serious and start studying. Very motivated all of a sudden, yep if i continue with this determination, I don't see why i can't get 4As.

There's physics practical after maths, faster finish faster go home. Have to do my rational graphs tutorial, kena kan for talking yesterday, in the end tmr must show the teacher. Aiya heck, i photostat the answers from my friend le, go home do then refer, i don't copy blindly.

Life goes on, but the weekends are coming. YAY!! Anyway, the NKF saga is all over the newspaper, i'm glad alot of people are feeling the same way that i do. Hahaha, but seeing so many people supporting him. Ok don't step down then, but at least reduce your wage by like...50% or more?

What else, like nothing much to blog about le, typical boring day. Yesterday quite moody, luckily got my brother entertain me. The whole day was practically smsing, hahaha, good old brother. In the end its like 50 over smses, her hp bill sure jialat, but heck, who cares? Heard she sick today, ahaha, still stay in school, thats what i call dumb...

Alot tutorials to do, alot pw stuff to do, snooker need to train. I need to rest. Haiz, you see, life is so boring... especially july period. I'm constantly reminding myself that promos are coming, it indeed is, i MUST(absolute term) continue at this pace, or i will practically die for my promos. Haiz... GP tuition, i need it badly, but go alone like no fun. Anyone interested? ahhaha...

Off to tutorial i guess...so damn hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home