Sunday, August 10, 2008

百万大歌手

I became quite addicted with this show, i think the US or whoever copied this show from taiwan, title is forget the lyrics or something like that.

The contestants get to choose song categories, then choose a song from inside that category to sing, then at any point he/she has to complete the sentence for that song. Damn funny some of the contestants, then get to hear nice songs too, alot of classic oldies in particular.

Today they showed the newbie xiao jing teng, and F.I.R lead singer, fei er i think. I just realise she's quite cute, not very chio, but just got that something there. hahahaha.

I'm quite bored, suddenly has an urge to do stuff that requires my brain to work, maybe it's time to start, warm it up since its been a long time, and i'm gonna need it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home