Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fortune telling.

Today woke up early, kena awaken by my cousin from penang. Anyway couldn't sleep much also, feeling very down due to my lost to Thia's chelsea and bear's man utd last nite. Everything was under control, then the defenders cannot make it. I not going to relate it to real life liao, in fm my defenders that got 11 clean sheet in a row in reality have been a flop.

We went to the fortune teller in amk after breakfast, then i went to see what the master have to say about me. Quite accurate i guess, and alot of advice given to me. He asked i born in which year, then can deduce i'm a 天龙. Those type that can fly into the heaven and go deep into the ground. He also said that i will have good life if i know how to control my emotions and actions, don't just chiong, anot will bang wall.

Next year is a bad year for me, and he said that my studies depend on ownself, which is what i believe also. Then he went on to tell me what god i need to pray to etc etc. Then also that i will most probably be involved in court case. Haha, sounds scary, being a scapegoat for the so called friends.

This one quite easy to deduce, must stay away from school, because my brothers won't harm me wan, so only down to school friends.

Money will have alot, even bring wealth to parents, haha, which is good to hear. Sadly he never mention anything about relationship, so too bad lor, Anyway going into "shaolin temple" in 2007, so got gf also doesn't mean is good thing.

After that nothing much le, just need to be a little bit more cautious next year. This fortune telling is very interesting, can go read up on more of it.

Another career path unfolded....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home